67 / 99 Burslem Drive MADDINGTON, WA 6109Sold
Drift into Paradise!
Retirement Sold - MADDINGTON WA
A wonderful unit surrounded by boulevards and stunning walks, so different from all other units on the market. Featuring a brand new kitchen with stone bench tops and fabulous breakfast bar with easy access to your laundry as it is so well placed beside the kitchen. The home has quality tiles throughout all living areas and comfy carpeting in the bedrooms and study. Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout keeping you warm in winter and fresh and cool in summer as well as a fantastic meals and family area overlooking the patio and feature garden. Display home comes to mind when you see this unit as everything just flows so beautifully.
All rooms are spacious, bright and welcoming. It doesn’t end there, you have a double lock up garage and its only a short walk to all the fun and activities in the clubhouse, giving you the lifestyle only dreamed about but yours to achieve.
The village is pet friendly and shares its facilities with visiting friends and family which include
* Computer room
* Mens shed
* Indoor heated pool and spa
* Outdoor sparkling fun fresh family pool
* BBQ facilities
* Bowling green and pavilion
* Snooker room with large tv to watch your favourite sports
* Medical room and staff (24hr Call)
* Fantastic caf run by residents
* Dining and lounge areas for your relaxation
* Outside patio with spectacular water features and schools of fish
Call Claire for your appointment to view or pop in on an open day Thursday morning between 9.30 and 12noon
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage