127 / 99 Burslem Drive, MADDINGTON WA 6109$325,000
ARCADIA WATERS MADDINGTON - External Access with Resort Style Living...
Retirement - MADDINGTON WA
Are you in two minds about coming into Arcadia Waters Maddington because you feel you are not ready to give up your independence, then we have just the home for you.
* Spacious lounge and meals area with r/c air-conditioning
* 1st Bedroom walk-in robe and double-shower en-suite
* 2nd Bedroom has double wardrobe with sliding doors
* 3rd Bedroom/study/office or craft room has a skylight
* Handy separate powder room
* Verticals & Vinyl Planking throughout
* Kitchen has sufficient cupboards with built-in pantry
* Laundry is off kitchen with shoppers entrance from garage
* Paved patio/entertainment area at the rear
* Double lock up garage
* Exterior lockable store-room
* Security Alarm System
* Neat & tidy reticulated low maintenance front Courtyard
* Solar Panels as an added bonus
Living at Arcadia Waters Maddington gives you the freedom to pursue your interests,
whatever and wherever they may be.This may include enjoying the many social events
on offer at Arcadia Waters Maddington including bowls, arts and craft, group outings, darts and card games, to name just a few!* Yet there may also be times where you want to do nothing more but find a quiet space in the clubhouse lounge or stay at home, lost in a good book or your own thoughts. The choice is yours.
Located on the banks of the Canning River, Arcadia Waters Maddington combines city
convenience with a country ambience. It’s easy to jump on a bus or a train at
Maddington Train Station, providing reliable transport to the Perth CBD You’ll find one of the best sub-regional shopping centres right across the road at Maddington Central Shopping Centre and a major medical centre is just around the corner from Arcadia Waters Maddington.
To inspect this property or for more information, call Brett Hancock on 1300 88 98 35 or 0415 151 775.