118 / 99 Burslem Drive MADDINGTON, WA 6109$309,000
ARCADIA WATERS MADDINGTON - Light & Bright, Ready to Move In...
Retirement - MADDINGTON WA
Arcadia Waters Maddington is pleased to offer this 2 bedroom property. Sitting nicely inside the the village offering great access to the Club House and all the Arcadia benefits.
* Open plan with full view of outside patio area
* New Kitchen appliances & freshly painted throughout
* 2 bedrooms each with spacious built in robes
* Additional powder room making 2 x WC’s
* Store room that that has been converted so you can access from inside
* Split system air conditioning in the main living area
* Undercover patio area with glass sliding door access
Living at Arcadia Waters Maddington gives you the freedom to pursue your interests,
whatever and wherever they may be.This may include enjoying the many social events
on offer at Arcadia Waters Maddington including bowls, arts and craft, group outings, darts and card games, to name just a few!* Yet there may also be times where you want to do nothing more but find a quiet space in the clubhouse lounge or stay at home, lost in a good book or your own thoughts. The choice is yours.
Located on the banks of the Canning River, Arcadia Waters Maddington combines city
convenience with a country ambience. It’s easy to jump on a bus or a train at
Maddington Train Station, providing reliable transport to the Perth CBD You’ll find one of the best sub-regional shopping centres right across the road at Maddington Central Shopping Centre and a major medical centre is just around the corner from Arcadia Waters Maddington.
To inspect this property or for more information, call Brett Hancock on 1300 88 98 35.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces