ARCADIA GROUP INTERNET SITE PRIVACY STATEMENT AND POLICIES
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Specifically, at different times, Arcadia Group may collect all or some of the following information from its Internet site:
2.1 Statistical Information
Arcadia Group collects statistical information regarding the use of its Internet site. This collection includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected to provide Arcadia Group with information about the use of its site and to help it maintain and develop the site to provide better information to users.
2.3 Requested Personal Information
You may be requested to provide Arcadia Group with personal information including your contact details and e-mail address so that we can send you newsletters, promotional material or further information about Arcadia Group products and services or if you want to have access to specific services for registered Users or Members of the Internet Site. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you.
In this instance you should read Arcadia Group Use and Disclosure policy in clause 3.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE
Arcadia Group will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to Arcadia Group Internet site for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a ‘secondary purpose’), except to the extent:
- that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect Arcadia Group to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose;
- that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
- that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within Arcadia Group or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
- necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and Arcadia Group;
- that Arcadia Group has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
- required or specifically authorised by law; and
- provided in co-operation with any governmental authority.
4. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Where Arcadia Group collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
- the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
- the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and Arcadia Group, and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
- providing access would reveal the intentions of Arcadia Group in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, Arcadia Group will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
5. LINKS FROM THIS SITE
Arcadia Group acknowledges that security is important. Arcadia Group stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction. By using the Arcadia Group Internet site you agree that he Internet is inherently insecure. Arcadia Group will use its best endeavours to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. By accessing the Arcadia Group Internet Site, you acknowledge that Arcadia Group will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
8. FEEDBACK, QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS