Arcadia LifeCare offers fully managed or self-managed services, working in partnership with the client to develop and implement a
personalised Care Plan based on an individual’s assessment and objectives. The purpose of having objectives plays an integral role
of a Care Plan as they identify:
- what is important to you, the client;
- what makes your life enjoyable and meaningful;
- what tasks are required to assist with improving the day your day activities; and
- any concerns you may have or specific tasks you may have difficulty undertaking.
Following this assessment, Arcadia LifeCare will create a Spend Plan, coordinate and schedule your required services and support, and will arrange for a point of contact who will monitor your Care Plan going forward, ensuring the service provision is effective & financially accountable.
Arcadia LifeCare is flexible in their approach to its service delivery and your Care Plan can be reviewed as where necessary or at a minimum, once a year.
Arcadia LifeCare is committed to providing exceptional in-home care services, encouraging clients to remain independent allowing you to remain in the comfort of your home for as long as possible.
Our In-home Care Services Menu
These are just some of the services that Arcadia LifeCare can provide to you in your own home.
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Taking out rubbish
- Cleaning kitchen, bathroom, and laundry surfaces and appliances
- Tidying and cleaning kitchen and linen cupboards
- Making beds and changing linen
- Laundry and ironing
- Minor home maintenance
- Keeping your home clear of slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Assisting with pet care
- Assistance with washing, showering, personal grooming and dressing
- Assisting with managing incontinence support
- Picking up prescriptions and organising medication
- Assisting with mobility in and around the home
- Assisting with communication
- Transport from hospital to home
- Convalescence Care
- Palliative Care
- Assistance with grocery and other shopping
- Assisting with errands outside the home
- Assisting with transport and making travel arrangements
- Providing company at appointment, functions and events outside the home
- Assistance with personal hobbies and interests
Meals & Nutrition
- Assistance with planning and preparing meals
- Assistance in finding and trying new recipes
- Monitoring food expiry dates and keeping produce fresh
- Monitoring kitchen equipment
If you would like to know more about Arcadia LifeCare, contact 08 9218 8388 or email email@example.com.