Arcadia Waters LifeCare is an approved provider of home care packages as well as short and long term private services.
Our staff are fully trained and qualified. Arcadia LifeCare promotes independence allowing you to stay in your home as long as possible.
We help you design and build a tailored plan that’s right for you.
Our In-home Care Services Menu
These are just some of the services that Arcadia LifeCare can provide to you in your own home.
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Taking out rubbish
- Cleaning kitchen, bathroom, and laundry surfaces and appliances
- Tidying and cleaning kitchen and linen cupboards
- Making beds and changing linen
- Laundry and ironing
- Minor home maintenance
- Keeping your home clear of slip, trip, and fall hazards
- Assisting with pet care
- Assistance with washing, showering, personal grooming and dressing
- Assisting with managing incontinence support
- Picking up prescriptions and organising medication
- Assisting with mobility in and around the home
- Assisting with communication
- Transport from hospital to home
- Convalescence Care
- Palliative Care
- Assistance with grocery and other shopping
- Assisting with errands outside the home
- Assisting with transport and making travel arrangements
- Providing company at appointment, functions and events outside the home
- Assistance with personal hobbies and interests
Meals & Nutrition
- Assistance with planning and preparing meals
- Assistance in finding and trying new recipes
- Monitoring food expiry dates and keeping produce fresh
- Monitoring kitchen equipment
- Care of indoor plants
If you would like to know more about Arcadia LifeCare, contact 08 9218 8388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.