Arcadia Waters Villages are currently exercising caution in reference to the current situation of Coronavirus (“COVID-19”). The health and wellbeing of our residents and staff is Arcadia Group’s greatest priority during these unprecedented times of uncertainty. We will continue to review the situation on a daily basis and endeavour to communicate these changes on this website and to our Facebook community.
We are pleased to announce as of 27th April, WA will host home opens with a limit of 10 people at a time.
Upon arrival to the village, it is a mandatory procedure that a declaration is signed confirming you have not:
- Recently returned from overseas in the last 14 days
- Recently had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Been in contact with others such as family, friends or colleagues, who may have recently travelled overseas and returned in the last 14 days
- Experienced symptoms such as fever, cough, sore throat or tiredness in the last 14 days
- Agree to a non- contact forehead temperature check confirming your temperature is below 37.5
If you have any concerns or questions in relation to this, please contact us on 1300 88 98 35 and our sales team will be able to assist.
If you would like to know more information in relation to the COVID-19 WA Roadmap, please visit the website link below:
We thank you for your understanding of our response to this State of Emergency and reassure you that we remain committed to keeping our residents, staff, prospective residents, contractors and visitors healthy.