Roger Kwok began his career as group accountant and financial controller of a large multi-franchise motor vehicle group. Five years later he was appointed as a Director to head up the marketing division.
In 1992, he left to pursue his own business interests in healthcare (part owner in medical centres) and property development. During this time Roger also undertook a wide range of medium density inner-city property developments.
As well as establishing Arcadia Group, Roger also served as an executive committee member of the International Business Council of Western Australia from 1997 to 2000 and was a member of the West Australian Trade Advisory Board from 1999 to 2001.
He was the founding chairman of the External Advisory Board of the Curtin University School of Management and served as a board member of the Positive Ageing Foundation of Australia from 2001 to 2006.
- Retirement Village Association Ltd Board Member
- Member of the WA Property Council
- Committee Member of the WA Zhejiang Economic Exchange
- International Advisor to the Zhejiang Province Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Former President of the WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Currently the Honorary President and Trustee of the WA Chinese Chamber of Commerce